9.5.07

Parental matter: A question of communication.

Hi! folks
Enjoy this letter- between Father and son- a perfect example of communications.
Just for reflexion on the value of communication.

Dear Dad
Had a $afe journey back, and my $tudies have resumed. Weekends I take time for my favorite game of $occer. I have $andwiches for lunch breaks. $urely I will be a better boy and happier with $ome more.

$end $ome $oon
Loving $on
$amuel

My NOble son samuel,
NOw that you have settled in hostel, waste NO time. Things are quite NOrmal here, NOons are quite hot, the streets are quite NOisy from increased traffic. I have always NOticed that you are so loving and kind and being Daddy’s son you will do well in life NO doubt.

Loving Dad

PS: The Bible, in Romans 13:8 "Owe NO man any thing, but to love one aNOther: for he that loveth aNOther hath fulfilled the law."

By,
Renato Calazans,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home